Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

FS:1988 Alfa Spider Graduate....$4500 & NOT rusty [Florida, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

R.S.McArthur Avatar
R.S.McArthur Randolph McArthur
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, USA   USA
1988 Alfa-Romeo Spider Graduate..... 2.0 Liter,5 speed,stereo,original Rally wheels,Ansa exhaust,etc..... 109,000 miles.

This car was stored inside a garage in central Fla for many many years,and far from salt water.I bought last year and did a few things to make it a driver,and that what it has been.A very dependable driver.

The Bad:Needs 1 wiper arm.Exteror door handles replaced(good used included).Rear plastic window sewn in(included).Has cracked windshield.

The Good:Runs excellent.Starts easy and idles smooth.NO smoke or knocking.Clutch & slave cylinders are good.Tires are excellent.Supension is tight.NO holes in canvas top.
I recently rebuilt the rear brake master cylinders,and replaced the pads.Changed the oil.New spark plugs.
Paint is old but there is NO BONDO...It does NOT need floors,and trunk.All the hinge areas are solid.NO rust in windshield frame.You will not have to buy any patch panels,or sheetmetal.

I drive almost daily or should I say almost every evening after work.Lots of fun and for the price *($4500)* you can barely buy a Toyota Corolla.
Located in Port St Lucie,Fl.Can help arrange delivery or export.56I-2OI-235O

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-08-11 03:22 PM by R.S.McArthur.

Attachments:
lf.jpg    56.6 KB
lf.jpg

lr.jpg    54.7 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
rf.jpg    52.1 KB
int l.jpg    37.2 KB
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1969 Alfa Romeo Duetto

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links